Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pictures of every player in his new uniform

Found via OKCNBAFans.com

Kevin Durant (above left)

Russell Westbrook (above right)

Nick Collison

Chris Wilcox

Damien Wilkins

Joe Smith (below, #7)

Mohamed Sene

Earl Watson

Kyle Weaver

John Lucas

Bob Swift (below)

Desmond Mason

(I'll be honest, I had to look some of those up.) No picture of Jeff Green or Johan Petro to be found. I couldn't find one. For lots more pictures of the players in different poses, check here and here.

And I think the jerseys are looking much better than I originally thought. They look pretty solid on the players. I really don't see anything to complain about, especially after looking at Sacramento's, Toronto's and Memphis' jerseys. If those are ok, then OKC's should be top notch.

Nice they let some of the guys that have no shot at making the team put one on and taking a couple of snaps. I'm talking to you, Chris Alexander.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, keep up the good work.