Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Voting for 2008 Slam Dunk Contest ends tomorrow

And Russell Westbrook gives you even more reason to vote for him -- by rapping. Poorly.



So he's not exactly Jay-Z or Method Man or Coolio or whoever is a popular rapper today. (I don't listen to rap, if you couldn't tell.)

But I think he had something going there...

This is Westbrook
Not your normal rook
You vote me to dunk and I'll show you something... OFF THE HOOK

I think that's what you were looking for Russell. But speaking of Hook, I actually just watched it for the first time in like eight years today on AMC. Great freaking movie. You lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre-chewed food, dude! It made me think if OKC were to draft Ricky Rubio, we should all call him Rufio or at least we he scores we all either crow, yell Bang-a-rang or chant Ru-bi-oooooo!!!!

What was this about again? Oh yeah. Vote for Russell. He deserves it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about charisma!

Anonymous said...

Ru-fi-o . . . Ru-fi-o!!

Any blog that conjures up memories of the Rufio chant is A+ material.

You are the pan.